Tech Forum 2017
Our 2017 Tech Forum will be held on Wednesday, May 24th and Thursday, May 25th.
Golf Invitational at The Don Veller Seminole Golf Club - Registration & Breakfeast at 8:30am with a Shotgun Start at 9:00am
Welcome Reception and Dinner at the Staybridge Hotel - Cocktail hour at 5:30pm, with Dinner at 6:30pm
Breakfeast at United Solutions at 8:30am
Presentations begin at 9:00am
2017 Tech Forum Speakers:
- Alan Rosenbaum, Executive Vice Presideant, SilverCloud, Inc
- Dror Liwer, Co-Founder and CSO, Coronet
- Matt Davis, Founder, gameFI
- Kevin Ouellette, Founder and CEO, INTERPRO Technology, Inc
- Andres Pena, VP of Alliances and Channel Development, Buzz Points
- Chris Doner, Founder and CEO, Access Softek, Inc
Please send Questions and/or RSVPs to USC-Events@unitedsolutions.coop.
Tech Forum 2016
Thank you to all of our speakers, attendees, and staff for being a part of such an amazing 2016 Tech Forum! We'll be uploading photos, the presentations and the date for next year's Tech Forum here! Also check out #USCTechForum on social media, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Click on the links below to open the presentations from our 2016 Tech Forum!
- Credit Union Business Intelligence Strategy - John Chapman, Founder & Principal Engineer, Intellectual Dimensions
- Disruptive Solutions for Account Opening & Engagement - Keith Riddle, SVP/Chief Product Management Officer, Corporate One
- Onboarding Made Easy: How to Build Communication Processes That Engage - Chris Hall, Customer Development, Onovative
- BankON Mobile Video - Tim Pranger, Product & UX Manager, Financial Town
- Cloud-Based Lending Made Brilliantly Simple - Mike Stoutenburg, VP of Sales, Finance Genius
- Virtual Reality: Real World Applications for Business - Thomas Jackson, Founder & CEO, Covalent Reality