United Solutions Company(USC), a Credit Union Services Organization (CUSO) founded in 1983, is headquartered in Tallahassee, Florida. USC is a member of the National Association of Credit Union Service Organizations (NACUSO).
USC provides a comprehensive menu of services to over 85 Credit Unions, Credit Union Shared Service Centers and the City of Tallahassee's Utilities Payment Centers.
USC is an Applications Service Provider (ASP) providing online, real-time financial data processing services for Credit Unions and Credit Union Shared Service Centers.
- Optical archiving, scanning, online retrieval of (COLD) data and imaging services
- E-commerce services including Internet access, home banking, bill payer and audio response services
- Internal Auditing services
- Credit Union Shared Service Centers Accounting services
Our Mission Statement
The mission of the United Solutions Company is to host quality products and services using the best of breed technology, with an emphasis on service and collaboration, to help our customers remain competitive and profitable.
USC brings a wealth of management experience to their clients. Collectively, they form an innovative and diverse group of professionals working together to meet our clients' individual business challenges. All of the services provided by USC were formed as a result of a client or potential client business's need. Our organizations continue to build their array of services through continued innovations resulting from our close client and potential client relationships. We are proud to present our team:
- Jim Giacobbe,
- Denise Zuehlke,
Chief Financial Officer
- Shea R. Lambert,
Chief Technology Officer
- Denny Gillott,
Senior Vice President of Business Development
- Matt Diersing,
Director of Client Services
- Mark Holt,
- Jeff Barrage,
Vice President of Information Technology
- Dawn Mohr,
USC meets very specific needs within the markets they serve. We are able to remain focused on the services we provide. Our staff and management are hired for the talents needed to support the areas in which they specialize. A high number of our staff and management have many years of experience in financial services, since the majority of our business involves serving Credit Unions and Credit Union Shared Service Centers.
Many of our clients have chosen to use USC to outsource certain aspects of their business to reduce their operational costs and to gain the concentration we are able to apply to these areas of their business. Since 1999, United Solutions has helped credit unions all over the country keep more members' accounts in good standing. Our staff is proficient in numerous collection systems and establish a secure connection to the credit union database for up-to-date account access. From outsourcing your entire collections, or just a segment, we facilitate seamless collection efforts on the credit union's behalf.
Our Online, Real-time Data Processing system utilizes the DataSafe software provided by our primary solutions partner FiServ Incorporated. DataSafe is one of the leading financial services solution for over 400 of the nation's Credit Unions and Shared Credit Union Service Centers. FiServ DataSafe's widely deployed Teller and Lending Navigator software is the Credit Union industry's first truly browser-based solution. DataSafe is a truly "Open System" allowing USERS and its clients to partner with a large number of third party new technology providers. USC has a Disaster Recovery Plan for its Data Processing clients in the event of an extended service interruption at USC's data center. USC and USERS team up to ensure that USC can resume processing at USERS hot site within 48 hours of a disaster notification.
- Jim Giacobbe, President/CEO
- Denise Zuehlke, Chief Financial Officer
- Shea R. Lambert, Chief Technology Officer
- Denny Gillott, Senior Vice President of Business Development
- Matt Diersing, Director of Client Services
- Mark Holt, Vice President of Service
- Jeff Barrage, Vice President of Information Technology
- Dawn Mohr, Accounting and Payroll Manager
USC is wholly owned by seven North Florida Financial Institutions:
- Envision Credit Union – Tallahassee, FL
- First Commerce Credit Union – Tallahassee, FL
- FOCUS Credit Union – Chattahoochee, FL
- Sunshine Savings Bank – Tallahassee, FL
- Tallahassee Leon Federal Credit Union – Tallahassee, FL
- TMH Federal Credit Union – Tallahassee, FL
- CFCU Community Credit Union – Ithaca, NY
Board of Directors
The United Solutions Company Board of Directors are as follows:
- Mr. Darryl Worrell, Chair
- Mr. William Enfinger, Vice Chairman
- Mr. Louis O. Davis, Jr., Director
- Mr. Jim Giacobbe, Director
- Mr. M. Thomas Mayfield, Director
- Dr. William Piotrowski, Director
- Ms. Lisa Whitaker, Director